7.3.10

5 Things

Here is a fun little questionnaire that has been floating around the internet lately.

5 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Spring & Summer (specifically sunshine)
2. Indie Business class
3. getting my hair cut (I don't have an appointment yet but I want to go soon)!


(I like to go here)

4. LOST on Tuesday



5. going on a trip

5 Things I did yesterday:

1. went out to lunch with my parents
2. got some good news
3. painted a lampshade for Style School (still working on some of the projects)
4. crocheted one purple hair bow
5. watched What Not To Wear



5 Things I wish I could do:

1. eat ice cream


(source)

2. hang out with my sister



3. go on a shopping spree
4. open a shop in Midtown (Sacramento)
5. go the beach (somewhere warm)!

5 Places I'd like to travel to:

1. San Diego, CA
2. Hawaii
3. road trip along Route 66
4. New York
5. Portland, Oregon


(source)

1 comments:

alyssa said...

I'm stopping by from Indie Biz :) So yay for that! Also for Lost and What not to Wear
:)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!