17.2.10

presents!

I received two of the most wonderful presents today!

Not long ago, I participated in a craft swap with my swap partner, Cordelia. Shortly after the swap, she found out that it was my birthday and sent a whole new package of lovely goodies. How sweet is that? Pink, hearts, and sweets... 3 of my favorite things! I'm someone who loves Valentine decorations all year round. Plus, a couple of you recommended this Sally Hansen nail polish so I can't wait to give it a try.

birthday gifts

Check out Cordelia's blogs, here and here. Her photography is amazing!

The second gift came from Rebecca, my pin-cushion swap partner. Isn't this pin-cushion adorable? I love it! For more cuteness, visit Rebecca's blog!

pin-cushion swap

The pin-cushion swap was held through Freckled Nest, (with tutorial here). I choose to follow Leigh-Ann's tutorial and this is what I came up with:

pin-cushion: front

pin-cushion: back

Not as creative as Rebecca's, but still cute!

Hoping your week includes a present or two.

<3 Amy

6 comments:

katie jean said...

love the scrappiness!

Manon said...

This is so cute!

DeAndra said...

Awww! Cute! I love the pincushion you got! The one you made is cute, too! I'm doing the pincushion swap, too. I need to get on the ball :) I don't have mine finished yet.

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

That mushroom pincushon is AMAZING!

Tara said...

wow, i feel like i should rip open the envelope with the pin cushion i made and make something else to send! i stuck to the pattern too but that one is soooo cute!

i'll just go over here and feel lame now . . .

Peptogirl said...

Tara, yours was cute too! But I did feel a little lame myself after I received that adorable mushroom house. So cute!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!