28.2.10

Exciting news!

Team Lovely!


I can't tell you how excited I am to announce this...(drum-roll please)...I am going to be guest-blogging over at A Beautiful Mess for the next few months! Elsie has lots of exciting additions planned for her blog, including a weekly cupcake feature and 5 other talented guest-bloggers. You can read all about it here. So so excited. And nervous. But mostly excited. I already wrote out my first DIY and I think it's gonna be CUTE.



I also wanted to share with you my special Team Lovely girl (pictured, top). I love her SO much. Elsie has several Team Lovely girls up for sale on the RVA website and she occasionally takes commissioned orders. The Team Lovely girls are a series of 100 paintings that you can "adopt." Each comes with a signed certificate and an instant photo of Elsie with your painting. Oh, and you get to fill in her name!



Wishing everyone a happy and creative week!

15 comments:

rachel! said...

ohhh, i just read that!
i'm so excited! yayyy!

Anna said...

yay, that is awesome news!!!
p.s. i used your inspiration clipboards in my friday post!

Geek+Nerd said...

I just saw this over on Elsie's blog and thought to myself: "Oh my gosh, Amy must be SO PUMPED!!!" Then I hopped over here right away to say congrats! I'm jumping up and down for you over here! xo

Carol Anne said...

I just read that you will be guestblogging on her blog! How exciting! I was happy to see you on that list!! Can't wait to see your DIYs!

DeAndra said...

Wow! How lucky are you??? I love your blog already and I can't wait to see your guest spots on Elsie's blog, too! Congrats!

catherine said...

congrats!!! you'll be awesome!

michabella said...

I am so excited for your posts on Elsie's blog! I read Elsie's blog this morning and wanted to jump for excitement!! Question...Where do you find the Team Lovely girls... I couldnt find them on the RVA site :/

<3

{eleise} said...

Congrats! How fun! I look forward to see it!

Mandy Deitering said...

CONGRATS!!!! that's is super exciting to hear! so happy for you!

Cat said...

I love your blog! I found it today and I'm a follower now! :) You have such cute stuff!

xoxo,
Cat

Liz said...

I just read the exciting news over at Elsie's blog!! Sooooo amazing. Can't wait to read you at both places ^_^

Ladybastard said...

^___^ yayyy good luck!!!
I'm so happy 4 you!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I saw that this morning - so exciting! Congrats, Amy!!

katie jean said...

how cool Amy!

Jenn said...

i love both your blog and elsie's blog, so i'm very excited to see your guest posts over there! congratulations =)

P.S. That Team Lovely girl was definitely made for you! haha

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!