19.2.10

Fashion Fridays: have a heart

I love hearts — they are ultra-feminine and cute! I hope to incorporate more hearts into my Spring wardrobe (and jewelry line). Here is a sampling of clothing and accessories that I am inspired by on this Fashion Friday:


secretary shirt by Lynn's Rags


checkbook wallet by Betsey Johnson (*sigh* my dream wallet)


heart appliqué shirt by I'm Your Present


clutch by In Hope


heart belt by Miss Selfridge


heart earrings by Gentle Wind Designs


heart tights by Urban Outfitters (I think I need these!)

What fashion trends are you loving? Do you have any fashion goals for Spring?

5 comments:

Carol Anne said...

These are all cute! I especially love that heart applique shirt! I tend to put hearts on everything too! :)

Judith Cebreros said...

I'm loving lots and lots of dresses with tights.

MiniMak said...

I think the only item I could pull off are the earrings but all are LOVEly. :)

MiniMak said...

I think the only item I could pull off are the earrings but all are LOVEly. :)

Chelsea said...

i love bows on everything. that betsey johnson wallet is absolutely amazing! maybe it will eventually make it's way to my tj maxx :) haha

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!