10.2.10

dream big



I've been following Ashley's blog for several months now so when I saw that she was going to be a "dream reporter" for the Jess LC's Make Under My Life blog, I had to check it out. Every week, Ashley will be blogging about what it's like to follow her dreams. In her first post, she says:

There are a ton of things that I have allowed to hold me back…fear of failure, fear of success, insecurities, jealousy, fear of responsibility, money mindsets, debt, getting older….the list could go on forever. So here I am, at 32 years old, ready to kick some serious dream butt.


Guess what??? I can relate! I, too, have decided that this is the year to follow my dreams. I have started making plans and goals and am SO excited for the possibilities. It's time to start living the life that I want to live!

While I pursue my own dreams, I am also excited to read about Ashley's adventures in following her own dreams. Read her very inspirational post here.

Hoping all your wildest dreams come true too.

2 comments:

amy lapi said...

you can do it! i don't know you... but i have a FEELING! :) ps, i love your blog!!!!
love, amy

Ashley Inzer said...

Amy! I was so excited to read your post! Thank you for sharing about my dream adventures. I am so glad that you connected with it. You seem to be doing such amazing stuff already and I know even more greatness awaits you! Keep dreaming!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!