19.1.10

sew cute

I finished yet another Style School project. It's supposed to be a studio apron but I thought I'd get much more use out of a craft show apron so I changed up the pockets a bit to fit craft show supplies: change, credit card slips, two pens...

studio/ craft show apron

studio/ craft show apron

This is also a thrift store re-make. Here is the BEFORE photo:

apron project: BEFORE

And, thanks to Melissa, I made my very first tote bag (another New Year's resolution that I get to cross off). I love how it turned out and can't wait to make more. Thanks, Melissa!

my first tote

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love the fabric on the apron and the tote, both super cute and girly ♥

Carrie said...

you are so good!

I love the fabric

Carrie

Julie said...

Very cute! I think I might have to make one now. Thanks for the show and tell! : )

Carol Anne said...

Great job on the apron!

And I looove that tote! The hearts are awesome!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!