19.1.10

ink love

I know not everyone loves tattoos, but I sure do. Ironically, I don't have any. Maybe for my 31st birthday? haha. Just kidding, Mom.

Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet has been doing a feature on her blog called "Tattoo Tuesdays." She has inspired me to share a few of my favorite tattoos that I've seen.


Whimsical Creature




Elsie's tattoos



Holly's tattoo (designed by Elsie)




theurbanhousewife


oztheawesomewarewolf


Dainty Squid


Ba!ley


treesinterabithia

Sooo pretty.

5 comments:

Merel said...

Well i love the owl and the cupcake
but the tatoo of Dainty Squid
is a little bit to much for me ;)

Geek+Nerd said...

I love that very first cupcake! The colors are awesome. I have one tattoo that I got a LONG time ago, when I turned 18, and I've wanted to add to it with some craftier types, but a) expensive and b) they hurt! Maybe someday...

M.M.E. said...

Wow. I really like the spools. I could never settle on a tattoo. I'm much to indecisive. You have a great blog here.

Angie@treasures for tots said...

AWESOME tats!! I love 'em too!

Mandi said...

Ooooh those are so pretty!! I've got 2 and I want more SO bad! These ones are so gorgeous and colorful!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!