31.12.09

the last crafts of 2009...

I successfully printed on fabric using my new Yudu. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. The orange one might become a throw pillow. I'll probably make a few tote bags with this design too. Any other ideas???

Yudu experiments

And something I've been meaning to make for a long time, a patchwork cat bed. The colors match my bedroom. Darryl has had this pile of clothes sitting on the dresser for months "because the cats like to lay on them" so I made a cat pillow to fit the top of his dresser. It looks SO much better. I'll try to get a better photo during daylight hours. Oh — and the most important part — it's already received the kitty seal of approval. I had to clean the cat hair off before I could snap a photo.

patchwork pillow

What were your last craft projects of 2009?

4 comments:

Meg said...

Happy New Year!
What a great project to close out 2009! 2010 I am sure will be just as creative and wonderful for you! I have so many things that I want to try this year, I am wrinting them down so I won't lose them. My husband got me an embroidery kit for Christmas, so that is one of them! I can't wait to use it! I have been knitting like crazy trying to get a little quicker at it, it is a slow process! Take Care!

xoxo~Meg

kira said...

Lucky! I want a Yudu sooooo bad. Sadly I only knew about it until after Christmas :( Maybe next year...
My last project of 2009 was was a ribbon wreath...I need tons of yarn to start allll the crochet projects I plan to do this year!

Peptogirl said...

Thanks, Meg! Enjoy your kit. Embroidery is a lot of fun!

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

The last thing I completed in 2009 was a quilt I made of my in-laws for Christmas. We were due to visit them and take their gifts over on Boxing Day, and I was finishing the quilt off just minutes before we were due to leave!

You can see it here:
http://largerfamilylife.blogspot.com/2009/12/made-it-just-in-time.html

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!