10.12.09

an inspired Thursday

Just a couple quick items that caught my eye this week and then it's back to work!

LOVE these crochet ornaments!

tutorial available at Craft Stylish

And these...




Find out where you can purchase kits to make these on the Thompson Family blog.

I've been wanting to sew a Christmas tree skirt but haven't found the right fabric. Why didn't anyone tell me about Michael Miller's Funky Christmas fabrics???


You can purchase a fat quarter of each in Belle and Pepper's Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for sharing!

Carol Anne said...

I like those crocheted ornaments!

taylah_ said...

I have the Michael Miller fabric in the top left corner, with the deers. I used it in my new line of chritmas pj's, it is gorgeous!!!
x

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!