30.12.09

an inspired life

I finished my Style School homework today. I feel SO inspired now. I collected photos from my favorite magazines, blogs, and Flickr. I tried to note sources but it became too much work. I marked many of them as favorites in Flickr if you are interested.

style school binder

style school homework: home inspiration

style school homework: home inspiration

style school homework: home inspiration

style school homework: home inspiration

style school homework: home inspiration

style school homework: life inspiration
{this one is my favorite!}

style school homework: life inspiration

style school homework: creative inspiration
{second favorite!}

style school homework: creative inspiration

style school homework: wardrobe inspiration

style school homework: wardrobe inspiration

I am excited for the new year and plan to come up with a list of goals for 2010...I have lots of them!

Happy almost new year!
<3 Amy

4 comments:

WhoaMama! said...

OOo! I anted to sign up for Style School SOO bad! I wish money wasn't so tight right now. It looks like it is going to be a ton of fun! I L-O-V-E your Home inspiration pages especially! Fantastic!

Melissa Haworth said...

wow, even your homework looks AMAZING. Can't wait to peruse flickr and see more of what you do in style school. I'm now a total elsie addict thanks to you :)

A Girl Called E said...

yay! i love your folder! i need to get off my butt and do my homework.. and soon :)
yours has inspired me!

pinksuedeshoe said...

That is SOOO cute. I absolutely love it! I love your pages.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!