25.12.09

Happy Holidays

I didn't take many holiday photos this year but I do have a couple to share. My family gathered at my sister's apartment to celebrate Christmas Eve with hors d'oeuvres and a gift exchange. I made several gifts but can you believe in the rush I didn't take pictures of any of them??!

I made out like a bandit and was especially excited that my parents got me a new printer/ scanner since mine went kaput a couple of weeks ago. After the gift exchange and some visiting, we went to look at Christmas lights.

holiday cookies
Surprisingly, this assortment of cookies is smaller than normal. Check out last year's post if you are interested in recipes.

This morning we headed over to Darryl's parents' house for breakfast and more gifts. Darryl broke our previously agreed upon spending limit and bought me a Yudu! I couldn't be too angry with him for it. I can't wait to try it out! I see all kinds of screen printing in my future.

We enjoyed a quiet Christmas dinner at home with the kids (aka cats) and began watching some of our presents (Caprica, from the Battlestar Galactica series, and Harry Potter 5).

And Christmas aftermath...

Christmas aftermath

Christmas aftermath

I hope you and your had a happy holiday as well!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Yay the Yudu, how exciting!

••PauLa Ga•• said...

wow! i love your blog.
yours cats are so cute!

I´m not speak english so much, but so so.
Ok i hope that you can visit my blog.

http://roseblack217.blogspot.com/

Paula ga

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Amy,
Let us know how the Yudu is. Been thinking about investing in one. Want to know if it is really as easy as the commercial makes it out to be.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!