15.12.09

freebie holiday labels over at Creature Comforts

I've designed some fun holiday labels especially for Creature Comforts' 18 Days Series (of holiday freebies). I was originally planning to design a set of holiday treat labels but they came out a little more general so you can use them for treat labels or gift tags (or anything else you can think of). My favorite is the ice cream snowman and woman. I was SO excited when I came up with that sketch.

holiday labels by Amy Cluck

100_3627

Head on over to Creature Comforts for download and printing instructions.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ez said...

Thank you so much again Amy! Your tags are going all over my gift this year!
xox
Ez

i-zilla ..... said...

omg these are totally adorable! the ice cream one is my favorite!

Jackie said...

These are adorable! I just printed them out and will attach them to my gifts tonight.

I BLEED PINK said...

Loving these!!! I have to agree that the ice cream cones are the cutest!

Jennifer said...

wow, thanks! love these.

Kristin said...

Hello! I love your tags! I was just wondering, would it be okay if I painted over the text on them? I'd love to use these as gift tags and labels on books and stuff, but I'm Swedish and so I'd like to write on them in Swedish. I know that this is altering your work and therefore not allowed, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Of course I won't be selling this or distributing or anything, it's just for my personal use! They are so lovely, I had to ask. :)

Infinite said...

Hi Amy!

I came across these in Ez's website and I linked this post to a blogpost of mine. They were too cute not to share!! Hope you don't mind (:

Thanks for sharing and these are crazy cute!


Regards,
Nicolette

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!