2.12.09

Etsy update!!!



I'm going to try to update my Etsy shop with new products every day this week. Tonight I added vintage button rings. I also added a special BUY 2 GET 1 FREE price.


This offer is good on all button rings! You can either purchase this listing then let me know which 3 rings you would like in the comments OR purchase 2 rings separately and let me know in the comments which ring you would like for the 3rd.

All rings are one of a kind and come on an adjustable silver ring base.

I'm hoping to list some earrings tomorrow but I'm having trouble coming up with a photography backdrop that works with my style. Any ideas?

3 comments:

ellecupcake said...

I LOVE THESE! You are so talented! :)

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh these are commmmpletely glorious... like rainbows for the soul! you are so gifted, sweet goddess!

Francie Horton said...

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I’ve linked to gift tags/labels that you designed. The post is located here http://burdart.blogspot.com/2009/11/free-printable-artist-made-gift-tags.html There is also a text only post for slower connections just below it. Thank you for sharing your art so freely. I would love it if you would let me know if you have designed other tags or labels that should be included. And please, by all means, share this post. Stamp out store tags! ;)
Francie

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!