17.12.09

catching up...

I'm almost done with my handmade gifts and finally got some time to craft for fun. I made this owl iphone cozy from Elsie's tutorial.

owl iphone cozy

owl iphone cozy

And finally...my all time best thrift store purchase E-V-E-R. The china cabinet of my dreams. I happened upon this beauty while thrifting and it was on sale for only $100. LOVE. And now I have a place to display all of my pretty bowls.

We're also lacking counter space so I put some of the less used appliances on top of the china cabinet. I like what this says about my priorities since the toaster is put up out of the way but the KitchenAid mixer still sits on the counter.

thrifted china cabinet

thrifted china cabinet

thrifted china cabinet

Hoping to finish up a few more holiday projects today. See you soon!

11 comments:

girlontherocks said...

I am so jealous of that cabinet and everything in it!! Glad you liked the owl!

danielle thompson said...

$100?!??! that is the score of the century! congrats! it's beautiful. :-)

Stacey B said...

That's a great cabinet! Nice score! If you see a good white dresser for a babies room please let me know.

Carrie said...

love it I have one very similar I love all your great dish too!

Geek+Nerd said...

Amazing score! I love the Pyrex display too. I love me some Pyrex :)

Angie Neil said...

How sweet! Your owl cozy is adorable!

Angie Neil said...

BTW:

I'll be having a post up every Thursday (called Thursday's Treasures), for bloggers' crafts they've done or crafty idea they have, if you'd like to participate go here:
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2009/12/thursdays-treasures.html

Angie Neil said...

BTW!

I'll be having a post up every Thursday (called Thursday's Treasures), for bloggers' crafts they've done or crafty idea they have, if you'd like to participate go here:
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2009/12/thursdays-treasures.html

DollFace Delights said...

I love the look of the cabinet and everythinig in it.

pinksuedeshoe said...

My toaster is in the pantry... on a very tippy top shelf, and my kitchen aid bowl is always dirty (from being used, not because i don't do the dishes for weeks on end.) I love it, love the pears love the colors love the spoon mirror/plate? LOVE!

something simple said...

I just adore your style!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!