18.11.09

on my desk...

I've been working to clean off my desk, which means finishing up all kinds of little works in progress. Here are a couple little projects that I finished recently:

button magnets
A friend of mine brought these pretty buttons back from China. Sadly, many of them were glues securely to a paper backing and I couldn't get it all off. Sooo...I glued magnets to the back. They're super-cute and make a great little gift to send off with my orders.

coffee cozy
Another thing that's been sitting on my desk for awhile -- a Starbuck's cup that's been waiting for a crochet coffee cozy. I learned how to do scallops because I loved Holly's cozy so much. Now I want to add scallops to EVERYTHING.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Hashi said...

I love button magnets too :-)

Noemi said...

Oh those button magnets are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Noemi said...

Those button magnets are adorable!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!