26.10.09

upcoming event

I'm only doing TWO holiday shows this year and only one locally and this is it:

Second Saturday Craft Show sponsored by the Paper Garden Boutique
2601 El Paseo Lane
Sacramento, CA 95821

Saturday, November 14th, 2009
9am-4pm
free admission

Paper Garden

Quality handmade gifts made by local creative local artisans. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Sacramento Children's home.

We will also have a free make and take and a big sale inside our boutique. The craft show will be next door in the old toy store.

Paper Garden
photos taken from Missy's blog.

I've mentioned the Paper Garden in the past and I have to tell you, it's a crafter's dream. It's not specifically a scrapbooking store (though they do have scrapbooking supplies). And even if you don't think you are "paper crafty," trust me, there is something for you in this store. I absolutely adore it.

If you're local, I'd love it if you'd come out and show your support!

3 comments:

A Girl Called E said...

way to make me wish i lived in the northern hemisphere :)

Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassidy said...

oh man i'm totally down! i live in downtown sac so i will for sure try to make it over there. i love paper garden. yay :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!