8.10.09

Thursday crafting

Two more RVA projects down!

charming photo bracelet (sans photos):

charming photo bracelet
I couldn't think of any photos I wanted to use so I used scrapbooking rub-ons instead. I secured them in place with a bit of matte Modge Podge.

I punched the holes in the wood nickles, using a Crop-o-dile:



Elsie recommended it for the class, and it's amazing!

P.S.) The rub-ons are from the Love Elsie collection...one of the craft stores near my house still has them.

and handmade album (our Disneyland trip from a couple of years ago):

handmade album: cover

handmade album: first page

handmade album: last page

3 comments:

taylah_ said...

So cute! great work.
xx

taylah_ said...

So cute! great work.
xx

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Just bought a crop-a-dile a month ago and it will go through anything. love it.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!