19.10.09

Monday Inspiration...

I bought a Polaroid camera for $1 at Denios this weekend. The film (on eBay) is wayyy too expensive so for now it sits on my shelf. Speaking of Polaroids, did you hear they're planning to re-launch the Polaroid one-step camera? Film is supposed to be available sometime next year...

new old camera

Loving these colorful wreaths.


by Rachel


by Jacinda at Prudent Baby

Yesterday, just as I was waking up, I had a vision of a lovely wreath of my own. I'm planning a tutorial for later this week.

Also from Prudent Baby, I'm loving the simlicity of these Autumn cookies.



I am loving the photos of the Michael Miller booth at the Houston Quilt Market.



BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

Jacinda said...

Awww. Thanks Amy! Seeing the cookies again makes we want to make more. yum! Loving your blog, esp your embroidery. Beautiful!

Patricia Mascarenhas said...

You have a so colourful and nice blog here.
Love the ideas!

Geek+Nerd said...

Squeel! I love that felt wreath and the Michael Miller booth! Adorable.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!