29.10.09

I'm hooked!

I've found the cutest crochet (and knit) patterns over at creativeyarn. LOVE these!







I've also found some really great patterns (plus how-tos and crochet tips) at Crochet Spot.





Can't wait to get started on these! I'll leave you with my latest creation, based on the bow pattern found here. I thought it was a bit large for a hair bow so I sewed a pin back on instead.

100_2910

100_2905

Happy hookin'! Sorry, I just can't resist those crochet puns. What can I say? I am just a punny kind of girl.

4 comments:

JenCoen said...

You make me wanna learn to crochet/knit so badly!

DollFace Delights said...

I agree, those bows are so cute I am thiking thats its time to pick up a new hobby!

sparklepetal said...

I love the hair bow! If you're just getting into crochet can I recommend you stop by Attic24.typepad.com - Lucy has written some super tutorials with photos and instructions that I found so easy to use (even though I didn't know what I was doing with a crochet hook at all!).

Peptogirl said...

Thanks for the link! Checking it out right now...

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!