20.10.09

help a fellow crafter

If you've been following my blog, you know I've been taking online craft classes from RVA. Rachel and Elsie are both so fun and inspiring but I also really treasure the social interaction of the class. Granted, the social interaction is all virtual (there are students from all over the world) but it still feels good to make new "online friends" and it's SO much fun to view everybody's projects on Flickr and read their blogs.

One of the girls I've met through RVA is going through a family crisis and I'd like to spread the word. Her niece is sick and the family is in need of some financial help so that they can afford the treatments. My family has been hit hard by the economy as well, so I can relate. We just hope and pray that no one comes down with a serious illness or injury -- especially during such trying financial times. Unfortunately, Erin's family is going through this now. If you are interested in helping (every little bit counts), please email Erin at erinsunday3.5(at)gmail(dot)com as soon as possible. You can read her blog post on the topic here.

There's also another way you can help out. "The Robots" at Polka Dot Robot have so generously offered to donate all the profits made from sales of their Happy Hour Bow Beret.



Not only is it cute, but you'd be helping a good cause. I am loving anything with a bow on it lately.

Wishing Erin and her family the best and hoping for a fast recovery for her niece.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!