20.10.09

Etsy Love: Skin Essentials

I've been meaning to tell you about a product. I met Carol of Skin Essentials - C.T. Durham Soap & Candle Company through IndieSacramento and noticed she was selling a product called Eczema Cream. If you have Eczema or if you know someone who has it, you know it can be a pretty nasty skin condition. Try Googling Eczema and you'll cringe at the photos you find. It looks down right painful. I am SO lucky that I have a very mild case but still, it's very itchy and no fun.

I've tried the cream on my eyelids, legs, and hands and it works terrific. I recently started getting Eczema on my hands (I usually notice a breakout right after using one of my industrial strength craft glues). As someone who works with her hands, itchy dry hands are just not acceptable. It can be agonizing and annoying! Skin Essentials Eczema Cream is the only thing I've found that gives me instant relief from the itching. It also seems to clear up the problem (at least until I get E6000 all over them again).



Itchy eyelids are a big problem for my during allergy season (aka all year long) and I love the Eczema Relief Stick because I can just slick it on for instant relief. It's great for traveling too.



I wanted to share this with my blog readers in case any of you have Eczema. I can imagine how horrible a bad case can be and I know how hard it is to find a product that offers relief!

P.S.) I also really liked the Peppermint Loofa and their Beer Soaps would make an awesome Christmas gift.

1 comments:

Rain said...

Dude, this is what I need! Thanks for posting this! ;)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!