22.9.09

thinking about Halloween...

I finished another RVA project today.

project 4: Autumn kiddo/pet t-shirts!

project 4: Autumn kiddo/pet t-shirts!
errr...Halloween t-shirt for me?

I don't have many kids in my family so I enlarged the skeleton pattern (designed by Elsie) to fit a t-shirt in my size. I cut all of the hems off the shirt to make it seem less like a regular T. I used Tulip brand white fabric paint + I layered Tulip brand glow-in-the-dark paint on top.

The felt heart is a detachable pin since I didn't think the felt would wash well.

If you're in the mood for more Halloween goodness, check out The Swell Life blog on October 8th for 24 Halloween crafts in 24 hours!




Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Carol Anne said...

This looks great! I think the felt heart gives it a nice finish!

Judith Cebreros said...

It came out awesome. I was also thinking of making one for myself since there are no kiddos in my life.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!