24.9.09

new & improved

I've really been working on my photography lately and I finally got around to re-photographing my new kits this week. Plus, I also finished making a new love bus pillow with the new & improved pattern I designed. It's a bit more realistic than the first one I drew. I filled in some parts with acrylic paint to add some color. I'm loving this color combo.

DIY embroidered love bus pillow

DIY embroidered love bus kit

DIY embroidered love bus kit

DIY embroidered love bus kit

And my Nature is Punny embroidered tote kit:

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

Nature is Punny DIY Embroidered Tote Kit

I just love puns. And new photos. You can purchase both kits in my Etsy shop.

1 comments:

MY_CRAFT_AND_ART_CREATIONS said...

the pillow bus i think is super!!
and the idea to filled some parts with acrilic paint makes it very sweet!!!
well done!!!
i love your work very much!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!