5.9.09

more finished projects

This felt sunglass case is based off pattern and instructions by Rachel (part of the RVA Spring online class).

felt sunglass case

felt sunglass case

And instead of the Spring blossoms garland, I was inspired to make a garland for Autumn. My kitchen looks cluttered from this angle. Or any angle. It's a small kitchen.

spring blossoms garland

spring blossoms garland

The mustard colored pom-poms were thrifted. I am loving this color right now!

Inspired by:
www.flickr.com/photos/elsiecake/3865276451/in/set-7215760...
and
www.flickr.com/photos/veraflower/3870834628/in/pool-58318...

Only a few projects left!

4 comments:

Vera said...

Hi!

Thanks :D
Love your colours and the pompoms idea :)
If you want you can heck out my weblog for more autumn cuteness http://www.seniwithlove.blogspot.nl/

Are you going to join the autumn RVA class also?!

Bekah said...

oh my! so so cute! I love that sunglasses pouch! <3

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I love this garland! This is so cute Amy. You have inspired me to make one for my front door because I have tons of stock piled felt and don't have any good projects for it. Now I do. The RVA classes look so awesome. I might have to sign up for the next round. I just love their simple style! Keep up the great work.

Peptogirl said...

Hi Vera,
I am now following your blog ;) and I am taking the Autumn class as well =)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!