25.9.09

Let's play 20 questions

LA from Freckled Nest is hosting a blog party to celebrate her 1,000th post. You can join in too by playing 20 questions on your blog.

1. Show us the inside of something cute

travel craft case
my travel craft case, made for the RVA Autumn class


2. What's the last homecooking you had?

hmmm...I made dinner twice this week but nothing too exciting. The last yummy homemade thing I made was tri-tip, oven-roasted red potatoes, salad and dutch crunch bread. YUM.

3. What do you miss?

Grams
my Grams

Rags
my Rags dog

4. What makes you laugh often?

Marshmallow

Morgan
my snuggle monsters

5. What's your favorite word?
moose. It's fun to say.

6. What are you trying to quit?
shopping. junk food.

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?


This isn't the most current commercial but I can't think of a recent one that's made me laugh.

8. Whose style do you dig?


Zooey Deschanel


Katy Perry


Elsie Flannigan

9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...

Freckled Nest (the blog I got this survey from)

10. What's the last craft you made?

DIY embroidered love bus pillow

11. A photo of the last happy mail you got


Gilmore Girls seasons 6 & 7 to complete my collection

12. Something you've got lately?

a cute short sleeve sweater - only $8 with sale and coupon!

13. What are you looking forward to?


this movie

and getting a job where I can wear cute career clothes instead of t-shirts and shorts everyday!

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself...

Grams at Renegade

I think this is the most recent I've taken. Me & Grams at Renegade.

15. Recent Favorite Movie


I liked this one. Anything with Zooey Deschanel.


And I don't know how many times I've watched this one.

16. Something you're working on right now...
zipper pouch for the RVA Autumn class

17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?

I'd have to copy LA and Holly on this one.





See, I look just like Deb, from Napoleon Dynamite:

Deb

And these girls seem to know my life pretty well:



18. What gives you goosebumps?

Disney California Adventure

19. Share a new obsession...

Keeping my Facebook up to date and keeping up with the RVA online class.

20. What's the meaning of your life?

“Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life”
-- Harvey MacKay


by letterhappy

5 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

rad set!

Carol Anne said...

That movie looks good! I hadn't heard of it yet. Also your kitties are cuuuute!

Geek+Nerd said...

I love this post. I'm going to join in, because I haven't had a chance to blog in days, and this is perfect! I *love* Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It's one of the few movies that I've spent money to see twice in the theater! Fun, fun, fun post :)

Geek+Nerd said...

http://www.geekxnerd.com/2009/09/20-questions.html - I played along!

Channyne \ˈsha-nən\ said...

I got as far as your favorite commercial... watched it and spit on my computer... thanks for the laugh. I totally needed it tonight!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!