1.9.09

biz tips

I just discovered that Modish, one of my favorite blogs, now has a blog devoted to business. Check out www.modishblog.com/biztips/ for advice on how to get your business rolling, including advice on Etsy, marketing, and how to balance your work and personal life.

Then hop on over to eleen.com, where you'll find advice and helpful hints on all sorts of products from product photography to Facebook. Speaking of Facebook, I have the darnedest time trying to figure anything out! I don't know what it is, I can program websites but the wonders of Facebook are a mystery to me. Eleen.com recently featured a post on how to Add custom tabs to your Facebook Business Page and I am forever grateful!

1 comments:

eleen said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Amy! You're the best! :D

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!