4.9.09

and...

Can you tell that I really want to finish up all of my projects before the new class begins?

sewing maching plushie
Sewing machine plushie, based on a pattern by Elsie. I made fabric covered buttons for the knobs.

I made these coasters awhile ago but I finally added some finishing touches.

pretty coasters
I made the coasters using a kit I got from Katie Jean but they're made the same way as the ones in the class, I just added some extra embroidery as Rachel suggests.

wood grain wall art
Wood grain wall art — I'm planning to hang this by the front door.

3 comments:

Carol Anne said...

These look great! I wish I could take that class but I just don't have the extra money to do that :( Hopefully sometime I will be able to do it!

Judith Cebreros said...

I'm also trying to catch up on some projects as well. I still need to do the coasters, the garland and a couple others. I love the way your coasters turned out.

Katie Trott said...

The coasters turned out great! Love the finishing touches that you added too. I just love that fabric :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!