23.8.09

Sunday loves

I spent a lot of time "nesting" last week. I think it's because I'm entering a new stage in my life and I want everything to be organized and in it's place. I've had lots of un-finished projects lying around, lots of things I've been meaning to paint and lots of photos and prints I've been meaning to hang. I'm still finishing up the details so stay tuned for photos.

Stacey gave me an awesome particle board clipboard. I promised her I'd take a photo after I painted it. I had some leftover chalkboard paint (from a larger version that I'll show you later this week). I really love the whole chalkboard speech bubble thing. I also put a little hook on the back so I can hang it on the wall.

100_1427

Thank you, Stacey!

Since I'm not planning to do any craft shows for awhile, I decided to use my pegboard display as a wall for crafty goodies.

100_1403

(Click on the photo for notes. The journal and mobile were projects from the RVA Pretty class. The pretty campers are from a camp themed kit that I got from RVA).

100_1404

100_1405

Milk glass containers filled with crafty goodness:

100_1419

Pretty vintage jelly jars that I first saw on Danielle Thompson's blog.

100_1455

Today I'm loving:



Cowgirl cookies from Bakerella.

And just about anything by Sweet Paul.




Especially this doily headband how-to and...



the feature in Uttterly Engaged e-zine.

Lovely.

4 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Great! Now I have an excuse to buy all of that milk glass that I've been eyeing. Thank you for enabling my thrift problem, *HA*!

Stacey B said...

Nice job...it looks super cute!!

sweet paul said...

Thanks for the love!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I collect milk glass too and have that same one with holes in the top that you have in your picture. I love it and mine contains all of my paper clips. They are the perfect size for holding offfice and craft supplies.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!