2.8.09

hello

Hello, blog readers, I missed you! Thank you for all of the heart-warming comments on my last post. I appreciate it more than you know. My Grams has always been a huge part of my life, but the last few months she's been such a daily part of my life. I'm trying to adjust to life without her. I want to write something about her, about the things she taught me. But I'm not quite ready yet. I'm working on it. I think it will come in time. I should also explain that I know it seems sad that we lost $37.50 (my childhood cat) only two days before, but, actually, I sort of expected it. Grams was already in the hospital at that point and I think she just needed $37.50 to show her the way. They're both at peace now. And that brings me peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!