31.8.09

catching up...

So, you may remember that I took the RVA "Pretty" online class last Spring. Things got hectic and I didn't get to finish all of the projects from the class so I'm working to catch up.

bling!
spring brooch (and necklace) using Elsie's patterns from the RVA "Pretty" online class

I autumn-ified the leaf pattern and I think the heart brooch will be cute for Valentine's.

abeautifulmess.typepad.com
www.redvelvetart.com/

I'm IN LOVE with my new tote. I love pirates.

Arrr...Matey!
tote bag embellished using Elsie's patterns from the RVA "Pretty" online class (painted using acrylic paint then stitched).

abeautifulmess.typepad.com
www.redvelvetart.com/

2 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

That bag is so adorable!!

Jaime said...

I was also in the Pretty class, and I haven't finished all my projects either! Your super-cute embroidery is definitely inspiring me to get back on it... : )

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!