29.6.09

my owl friends

Update 7/7/09: One more!



This cutie was made by Shiri of Eclectic Stuff. Love the color combos!

******************************

I'm working on a variation of my retro owl sunglass case and did some poking around to see who else had made one. Here's what I found:

The Brown Owls earned their Sewing Badges by sewing up some glasses cases of their own.

sunglass cases

sunglass cases

Pretty pink owl by Crafty Erika.

sunglass case

And an orange and yellow googly eyed version by KMOM14 on Cut Out + Keep.

sunglass case

If you've seen any others floating around, please let me know!

3 comments:

*Erika* said...

thank you so much for bloggin my version of your cutie owl,i love it and i always use it,thanks for the tutorial,you rock!

Global city condo  said...

thanks for the tutorial guys!

Shiri said...

Yey! proud to see my version of your cute owl here :)!
I love the tuorial and love the case!
Thanks again for the great tutorials and for the insipiration I get from your blog!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!