8.6.09

etsy love

We put my beloved Rags to rest a couple of weeks ago. I always felt such a special connection to her so the last couple of weeks have been tough for me. I decided it might help me to have some sort of physical item to remember her by and decided on this.

Etsy Love
BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE

I had seen a bracelet with this saying at a craft show a few years ago. I looked online but couldn't find the original artist but I did find similar hand-stamped bracelets on Etsy. If all else fails, look on Etsy!

I purchased a custom bracelet from Shelby Evans and I just love it. I decided to have her put a custom message on the back as well.

Etsy Love
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY BEST FRIEND RAGS

100_8699

5 comments:

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose your best friend. You are in my thoughts. xoxo

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

Sorry to hear your loss. Hope the bracelet helps you through your sad days.

Alicia said...

That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a while. And a wonderful way to remember your best friend.

twiggypeasticks said...

Oh that is so sweet, what a lovely way to remember your wonderful friend.
Twiggy x
PS Nice pooch photo too.

katie jean said...

so sweet and such a good idea.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!