8.5.09

pretty inspiring

In case you are going to be in Brooklyn this weekend, you should definitely check out the Spring Handmade Cavalcade. I just adore their flier. I am a sucker for good design.



Speaking of good design, I was recently contacted by an Etsy seller with the cutest banner EVER! After a few messages back and forth, I found out that she is also a graphic designer AND she makes button jewelry.



I'm also loving the prints for sale in her Etsy shop.





Who has inspired you today?

2 comments:

Katie Trott said...

I saw this Handmade Cavalcade poster and it reminded me of you!!

Alexa said...

Aww. Thanks so much. I didn't realize you wrote about me. I'll have to return the favor in the next couple of weeks.

I don't know why I hadn't gotten over to your blog yet! What's wrong with me!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!