2.5.09

more rain than shine...

May Market Rain or Shine

but I was SO happy with the turnout! So many awesome vendors and patrons braved the storm with us today. I feel proud.

I'll post more about the show later...just wanted to post some photos of my own booth before bed. I have a mix of old and new cards and signage. I wanted to try out my new logo to make sure I like it before it's set in stone (or print). I think I love it.

100_9530_2

100_9540

100_9539

100_9542_2

100_9556_2

100_9557_2

100_9558_2

100_9560

100_9571_2

100_9572_2

100_9573_2

100_9574

100_9576

100_9577

100_9578

100_9579

100_9580

100_9581

100_9584

Some signs I made for the show using hand-lettering (don't mind the grass specs on the Craft University sign):

100_9663_2

100_9564

g'nite! sleep tight!

12 comments:

J for Jendetta said...

how awesome!! your stuff and table look great!! plus, i naturally love the bright pink!! best to you!

J for Jendetta said...

how awesome!! your stuff and table look great!! plus, i naturally love the bright pink!! best to you!

Anonymous said...

Darn it!!!!! I specifically went to the show to buy a record bowl from you and I didn't see them out. I really wanted a couple. When is the next time you will be at a show? Please email me and let me know. cardosoc@saccounty.net

Not the Good Scissors! said...

I had fun. I posted a little bit about it on my blog with some pictures. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can be a vendor next time. It was just not in the cards for me for this event. Keep up the good work! I know it is a ton of work!
Take care, Susan

Not the Good Scissors! said...

I had fun. I posted a little something on my blog about the show. I am hoping to be a vendor in the next show. It was not in the cards for me for this show. Keep up the good work. I know it is a ton of work!
Take care, Susan

Sacred Yoli said...

You did it again! Awesome show, Amy!

Juli's Jewels said...

I really like your new logo. Still fun, but more mature.
It was a great day, rain and all.

happy zombie said...

Oh look at all of your goodies! Sorry about the rain... I feel like we messed up here in Oregon and accidently sent you our weather.

Ok, I'm soooooooooooo bad at visiting and don't know when you did it... but I love the new look of your blog, Amy!

happy zombie said...

I fixed you on my blogroll as well (I still had you listed as Peptogirl).

OceanDreams said...

Love your items and blog! I also am a big fan of pink...if I am ever in the Sacramento area I will be sure to shop away! Happy creating!

Tanya said...

The event was oodles of fun AND I am in one of the pictures which makes me happy :) LOL

The new banner is smashing and I think a lovely improvement :)

OHHHH and I adore the earrings I got in my goodies bag, I am wearing them right now!! super sweet.

Alexa said...

Your stuff does look awesome! I loved how visually pleasing it was. How did the market go overall? I can't believe you are doing one each month!!!

I wrote a blog on the market for our etsy group. Check it out...

http://www.cencaletsyteam.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!