22.5.09

download & print: handmade gift tags

Oh my, two freebies in one week! I must be procrastinating something! No bother, just download and enjoy. And thank you, everyone for the bloggy love this week! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

handmade_tags_header

With money being tight, people are giving more handmade gifts these days. This is one way to save money while still giving a personal and thoughtful gift to those you care about. Use the pretty handmade gift tags below to dress up your handmade gifts.

Download gift tags for your handmade gifts here! Then print and cut. You can attach the tags with double-sided tape or punch a hole in the corner and tie with a pretty piece of yarn or ribbon.

tags

Attach them to gift bags and boxes...

100_0114

Adhere to the inside of a handmade journal or scrapbook...

100_0123

Or tie on a pretty button ring. Instant gift!

100_0129

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Oh Amy- I LOVE these!!! And I loved your owl this week too. You've been busy. ;)
Hope you don't mind if I share this on 30days with a link.
Thanks!!

Peptogirl said...

Thank you! Don't mind at all, I'd be honored =)

Anna said...

Thank you for the sweet gift tags!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Very cute! I'll be adding a link from my download page. Thanks for sharing:-)

Missie/Crafting with Cat Hair said...

These are so cute! I'll be holding onto these for Christmas :) Thanks for sharing.

Blue Bicicletta said...

very cute tags!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks SO much, so cute! I'll be linking.

casserole said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I posted a link on Craft Gossip Sewing:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/freebie-printable-gift-tags-for-your-sewn-items/2009/05/30/

Oh, and did I mention they're cute?

--Anne

Christy said...

I love this so much! Thank you!!

Izaberu said...

*Heart*, thank you for sharing :D

Channyne \ˈsha-nən\ said...

These are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

saffiertje said...

These tags are so welcome! I often make a present for friends of my kids by hand... now i can put these cuties with them!!!!
Love Miranda

Vana63 said...

These are really cute, Thanks for sharing and leaving the file up :-)

suzanais said...

i love these, thank you for sharing :)

Dani G said...

too cute!! but I can't open the file :(

Amy Cluck said...

Opps! The link has changed to: http://amyistheparty.com/blog/handmade_gift_tags.pdf

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!