8.4.09

LOST

Have you seen us?

100_4800


I hesitate to say these were stolen...though I don't think they were left behind...I just un-packed after the last IndieSacramento and realized that my entire box of spool necklaces is MISSING. It's possible someone swiped the box while I was packing and loading things into the car after the show. Needless to say, I won't be doing the textile show at Sideshow this month. Boo. I still recommend you go check it out because there are a lot of amazing textile artists that WILL be showing their work. And if you've seen someone out and about selling vintage spool necklaces like the ones pictured, please DO stop to kick them in the shins. Just make sure they are actually selling a collection of the necklaces and not just wearing one - it's possible a couple of the ones pictured were sold and weren't in the collection of missing necklaces. I don't want to endorse people to go around kicking my paying customers in the shins. How would that be for customer service?!

100_6287

100_6298

100_6307

100_6330

100_6341

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!