24.4.09

a little update...

Wow, this week has been a dozie. I've got lots of family stuff going on, spending time with my grams, getting ready for a community yard sale tomorrow, and we're coming up on the final week before IndieSac. yikes.

May MarketPreparations for the May Market are coming along perfectly. I keep waiting for something to go wrong. So far my panic attack a month ago has been my last one. I'm sure I'll be breathing into a paper bag the morning of. tehe. Really, we've got some awesome stuff lined up, including some REALLY talented performers, an amazing line-up of vendors (I still have a few more to add to the site this weekend), and we've got some really terrific sponsors as well. Check out the website for all the info, except the Craft-U schedule — I just got it finalized and need to add it this weekend as well. Oh, and I still have to design the event programs and send them off to the printer and hopefully make some yummy muffins for our wonderful vendors!

Check out all the cool stuff we've got lined up!

* FREE swag bags to the first 150 patrons (near the corner of 16th & P)!
* FREE Admission!
* Shop for hip, handmade goods, clothing, and accessories!
* Over 60 vendors!
* Enjoy live entertainment!
* Plan a picnic lunch with the family or eat on the grid!
* Get a haircut, help a cause. Cuts for a Cause by Deeda Salon!
* Stop by the SN&R and MidtownGrid booths for prizes and fun!
* Adopt a pet at the Homeward Bound / Helen's Animal Rescue booth!
* FREE crafts for the kids!
* Attend IndieSacramento's Craft University for craft classes & demos!

Oh yeah, and I'm REALLY tempted to keep some of this swag for myself! I've received so many packages (of swag) the past few days that they've been calling my pile of packages the "Cluck corner" in the manager's office at my apartment. Here's a little sampling:

May Market Swag

May Market Swag

May Market Swag

May Market Swag

May Market Swag

And swag from me, of course!

May Market Swag

Come by next weekend and say hi!

May 2, 2009, 10am-3pm
Fremont Park
1515 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811

2 comments:

Melissa Haworth said...

wow, you should really sell the swag bags as grab bags--they are going to be AWESOME.

Blue Bicicletta said...

Thanks for posting my buttons! I agree with Melissa--these are some lucky folks who get these bags!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!