8.4.09

anoither RVA project

I already showed off some of the stamps I carved for the RVA class, but here's a finished piece of art I made for my wall. As you may have guessed, I'm creating a whole collage of finished artwork from the class. I just have ONE more frame to fill and then I can start hanging everything...though I might have to wait for Darryl to step out for a bit. He HATES when I put more holes in the wall. If you saw our walls, you wouldn't blame him. Apparently I don't believe in measuring or levels, I just keep hammering new holes until I get it right. Um..yeah...our walls kinda look like swiss cheese...

Oppsie.

Here's what I made. Check it out.


Stamp Carvin' Fun!

Stamp Carvin' Fun!

5 comments:

Little Brown Box said...

Very cute!

TheresaK said...

very cool!!

Tina said...

So sorry to hear they are missing - they are beautiful though!

Chelsea said...

Very cute, I love handmade stamps. We did this as a project back in eight grade when i was in studio art and I always to try it again. Any suggestions on where to find the materials for this?

Peptogirl said...

I purchased my materials locally. Michael's offers the supplies. They are a bit pricey so try waiting for a sale or bring a coupon. Any art store (think art supplies vs. craft supplies) should have the supplies as well and possibly even college bookstores if the college offers block printing classes. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!