2.3.09

What's New

Rachel & Elsie's online class is SO MUCH FUN. Seriously, I can not believe how much I am enjoying it. I don't know if it is so freeing because I know I'm not making these items to sell. Or if it's just fun being told what to do for once — and then interpreting the project in your own way. I don't know what it is but I think it's been really therapeutic for me. Plus I was really really proud of myself when I finished my X marks the spot blanket. It's the most complicated thing I've ever sewn on a machine! Now I feel ready to conquer some tougher projects...

Here's some photos of the projects I've completed so far. I hope to finish my panda bear plushie tonight. Oh, and I've decided I really like the look of messy stitching. No really. It's kind of doodly and raw. I like that.

'Hide them Here' Journal Cover

'Color Me Happy' Rainbow Scrapbook

Felt Teepees!!!

x marks the spot blanket

x marks the spot blanket

8 comments:

J for Jendetta said...

i am loving the class and your projects!!! awesome! xo

jules p said...

I love your blanket and the book. that is neat. In the first photo...did you paint that?!?! great job!

Little Brown Box said...

Wow! Everything is fantastic! I especially love the bright pink notebook!!!!

Melissa Haworth said...

wow! you've been really productive. Great stuff!

Stacey Ball said...

You have to let me know when they have another class. I so want to do this!!

Your stuff looks great!

Peptogirl said...

Thanks! I did paint and draw on the notebook. So much fun! The class is taught by two talented ladies on my blog roll - check out A Beautiful Mess and Bling on my Sewing Machine. Sorry, I'm sick and too lazy to copy and paste the URLs. LOL.

Peptogirl said...

Thanks! I did paint and draw on the notebook. So much fun! The class is taught by two talented ladies on my blog roll - check out A Beautiful Mess and Bling on my Sewing Machine. Sorry, I'm sick and too lazy to copy and paste the URLs. LOL.

Kimi said...

Look at you go! I love everything, especially that cute notebook!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!