12.3.09

new & old

I've posted the left over bead kits for sale in my Etsy shop at a discounted price. These are limited edition so snag your favorite color combo while you still can!



And then I made a couple of new journals for the RVA class I've been telling you about.

The clouds on this one were done with Souffle pens. I have to tell you, I LOVE these pens! When you first draw with them you're disappointed because all you see is some watery gel pen type ink. But then the ink dries kind of chalky, like paint or pastels. I got them at Beverly's (a local craft store). They were kinda pricey but not bad when purchased using my 40% off coupon. And sooo worth it! There's also a few little embroidered details.

100_8130


I didn't like how this journal was coming out so I covered it with faux bois (woodgrain) contact paper. The flower is a sticker I purchased several months ago, plus a scrap piece of aqua lace and felt that I cut into scallops. I glued on the felt, then stitched it using a running stitch.

100_8128


These journals are SO fun to make. I wish I could make a million!

4 comments:

Liz V. said...

i love the rainclouds! they are the cutest!


aren't you just loving the rva class?!

goody-goody said...

Amy, those are the cutest! I love those clouds. I kind of want to eat them. Is that weird?

TheresaK said...

cute!!! love the cloud one!!

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

I am totally loving the wood journal!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!