24.3.09

I've been busy...

Another Tank Tops + Doilies = True Love project for the RVA class. This is seriously making me want to take a sewing class. How exciting would it be if Peptogirl came out with a line of clothing???

Tank Tops + Doilies = True Love

Tank Tops + Doilies = True Love


And...It's officially Spring. I'm pretty sure this is the first potato salad sighting of the year. Don't mind the messy counter-tops...I just finished making said potato salad and hadn't gotten to wiping them down yet.

potato salad in my Orla Kiely bowl from Target

3 comments:

katie trott said...

I just love your doily shirts, very cute!!

The Underground Cupcake said...

Your yellow tank, came out super cute!

M E L T I N G G U L F I said...

yellow tank with chrochet is really good and fashionable...

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!