12.1.09

Random Creations

I got these adorable red velvet stickers at Michaels the other day. But I made a little deal with myself that I can't buy craft supplies unless I plan to use them right away. Otherwise the supplies sit in my drawers taking up space and continue to go un-used. ESPECIALLY stickers. I thought I came up with a good use for these though. I stuck them on a piece of craft wood and made a little plaque. I might hang it on the wall but I kind of like the look of it perched on my bookshelf.

100_6922


I also got a couple of shaker boxers so I could steal an idea from the Hambly Screen Prints blog. These super-cute run-ons are an example of a craft supply item that was purchased a long time ago and never used. I think they make pretty cute gift boxes, don't you?

100_6923

5 comments:

theannotatedlife said...

the velvet stickers are very much beautiful and they looked good on the piece of wood. the little porcupine is specially cute!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

So cute. I love the sticker idea. Good for you that you are only going to buy what you are going to use. I need to do the same.

Chrissy said...

Love the velvet sicker plaque. Love its simplicity and thing it would be perfect for someone decorating a child's room. Featured it today: www.onecraftyplace.com

dana said...

I love the velvet sticker plaque. What a cute idea. And the stickers are from Michael's??? Who would have thought?! They look like some little boutique, etsy shop.

The Underground Cupcake said...

I love how your spiced up those boxes with those cute stickers. Super simple, but looks like it took alot of time and effort.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!