30.12.08

photos as promised

Here are the photos I promised of the bakery box inspired Valentines I've been making. I've been experimenting with stamping on recycled materials and also with using elementary school supplies (like lined paper and yarn). I've told you more than once that I adore the Paper Garden Boutique. I purchased all of my rubber stamps there - and most (or all?) of them are made by my favorite rubber stamp company, A-muse. Missy designed the cute monster and cupcakes that are pictured below.

I also got an awesome Zutter Round-it-All there for rounded corners and I can tell you that it beats out all the other rounded-edge punches I've used!

100_6635

100_6625

100_6653

100_6650

100_6638

100_6637


Come by IndieSac on Saturday to get a head start on your Valentine shopping. I'll have my cards on sale, 2 for $5!

4 comments:

esque said...

These cards are super adorable! I love the Paper Garden, they have some very unique stamps and paper there! Say, where'd you get that red-white bakers twine?

Peptogirl said...

Thanks! The baker's twine came from Michael's - it's in the Martha Stewart section. They usually have a few different colors :)

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

You are an inspiration!!!

belle said...

these are sew sweet, love 'um
happy new year to you lady

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!