29.12.08

I <3 Coffee & Elsie Flannigan

I purchased a little early Christmas gift for myself - a print by Elsie Flannigan!

starbucks by elsiecake


I've been a fan of Elsie's for awhile now and just couldn't resist this print (you know I love me some coffee). Sometimes Darryl and I take a little "date" to Starbuck's on the weekends. I usually get iced coffee in the warmer months while Darryl ALWAYS gets hot. Plus he and I are kind of opposites so I thought this print was a perfect representation of our relationship. It's the little things that make you smile, right?

When my packaged arrived from Elsie, I was ecstatic to find not one but TWO prints! From the sounds of her blog she was a little behind is mailing out packages. I didn't think it took unreasonable long for the package to arrive and would have been happy with the one print that I had ordered but was absolutely delirious with the arrival of TWO. I was also surprised at how nice it was to have a print picked out for me as I tend to over-analyze these things!

baby unicorn by elsiecake


I think this one will be the perfect addition to my office/ craft room (aka craft corner for now).

Elsie not only sells prints but original artwork, embroidery patters, art kits and a few other things. Check her Etsy shop out here or purchase some Elsie designed scrap-booking supplies here. Oh, and check out her newest project Red Velvet Art.

1 comments:

Evie's Ark, All Things Animal said...

This reminds me - we are way past due on a coffee date!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!