22.12.08

Deck the Halls

Opps - I just realized that I forgot to show you my Christmas decorations. Since it seems like everyone in blogland shared their adorable homes, I will share my so-so apartment. It's not perfect but it works for now.

My old-fashioned tinsel tree (this came from my Grams so it's vintage, not one of the re-makes).
100_6345

The stockings came from Old Navy, purchased a few years ago, before I realized I could sew my own stockings...but they're still adorable.
100_6348

And it wouldn't be Peptogirl's house without a pink wreath.
100_6350

Yikes, can can tell my tree is leaning from this picture, can't you?! The dangling candle holder in the foreground is made from vintage glass telephone pole insulators.
100_6381

I got this adorable tree from Missy last year.
100_6403

My tree, packed with decorations. Opps, and there's the plug! The black shelves display part of my cheesy snow globe collection, plus some really cool coasters that my parent's brought me back from Disneyland. Oh, and don't forget the holiday PEZ!
100_6364

Oh, and decorated kitty.
100_6132


Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Carissa said...

I love your pink and silver, and the cute decorated kitty!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!