31.10.08

Jennifer Perkin's House on Apartment Therapy!

If you've never visited the Apartment Therapy site and you love home decorating (or even if you just need some help) then you outta go check it out. It's definitely one of my favorite blogs.

This week, two of my favorites are combining. Apartment Therapy is featuring a tour of Jennifer Perkins' Austin home.

I made a little collage of my favorite parts:

Jennifer Perkins House


Read the article here and check out the slideshow of photos here. Oh, and don't forget to check out Jennifer's awesome magazine storage solution here!

P.S.) I'm about to run home and make the earring display (top, right) - except with a hot pink frame, of course!

2 comments:

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

You are the awesomest for posting about this! Your choices are some of fave corners in the casa too.

Rain said...

How cool! And I thought I had a lot of jewelry! My goodness, she puts me to shame!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!