6.10.08

Design Projects :: Sinnet Ball & Katie Jean

I recently designed an Etsy banner and business cards for Stacey's new business venture, Sinnet Ball.

Sinnet Ball Etsy Banner


I just noticed she's got some toys for kittys too...do I smell another trade in my near future?

katie jean AdI'm also working on a brand-new site for Katie. I recently made her an ad (at left) that is being used on the Vintage Indie site. In fact, I also made the Handmade Parade banner as Handmade Parade is a featured sponsor over at Vintage Indie this month. How exciting!

I'll be holding off on design projects after that. I still promised Lauren a new site and IndieSacramento is begging for an update, if not a mini make-over!

2 comments:

goody-goody said...

Oh..Amy--the banner for Stacey is adorable!! The dog pulling on the name--genius! Can't wait to see what you come up with for me! No pressure or anything. Ha.

katie jean said...

Amy... maybe I should have you do my etsy banner too?? :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!