18.9.08

Thanks for the love!

First, I should say that there's lots of cool stuff going on over at the Pimp Stitch blog, including a super-cute release by Lauren. So be sure to wander over that way, when you are done here, of course ;)

Do you remember a couple of Mondays ago, I did a tutorial on embroidered buttons? SO many great blogs were nice enough to spread the news and a couple of people even used my free mini patterns to create their own.

A big thanks to Kim from Running on Ink for sharing her cupcake creations:

Cupcake button


And to Going Sew Crazy for her embroidered button goodness:

sew its for you


Lastly, I want to thank Terry of GoGo Glue Gun Fun for giving me the Este blog investe e acredita na Proximidade award.

To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" (meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy).

In turn, I am supposed to pass on the award to 8 bloggers that I think accomplish this goal, so here's my 8:

Cowgirls & Cupcakes
Krissi's Stitchery
goody goody
Crafty Carnival
indie*galore!
Roxycraft
Sacred Snatch
Under Construction

I am so grateful to be part of such a close-knit online community. And even though I don't always take the time to say it, I really appreciate everyone's support. Thanks a billion!

2 comments:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

Hey Amy,

Thank you so much for the award! We are exited! I will be posting tomorrow so thanks so much!!!!

Sacred Snatch said...

Awwwwwww, Thanks Amy! I am so honored to be part of your crafty awesomeness.

Viva La Craftistas Para Siempre!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!