18.9.08

Miss Vicky on Vintage Indie

Miss Vicky


I met Miss Vicky through IndieSacramento last year and have kept in touch. A few months ago, I headed to her store (Funny Pharm) in Colfax with a couple of friends and let me tell you, I was ready to move in. So much vintage craft goodness in one place, I could barely contain myself. The photo above is Miss Vicky in my absolute favorite part of the store - surrounded by jars and jars of buttons!

Miss Vicky's store in featured on the Vintage Indie blog so please go check it out or visit for yourself:

Funny Pharm
30 North Main Street
Downtown Colfax, CA
cut-it-up.com

Here's a little sampling of the goodies that I scored while I was there:

Vintage Supplies


Just make sure you save some goodies for me!

3 comments:

Handmade Parade said...

looks like so much fun!

Sacred Snatch said...

OMG, Ms. Vicky Rawks. I met her at a SCM meeting a while back. Does she keep a blog too?

SweetPeaknits said...

Your so lucky to have spent the day there. Such a tease for me, being on the other side of the pond!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!