12.9.08

Handmade for the Holidays: Patchwork Eye Pillow

Handmade for the Holidays


goody-goody fabric eye pillowHave you noticed all of the great tutorials over at Lauren's place? This week she's got a tutorial for a fabric eye pillow that would make an amazing gift for so many people on your list. I own one of Lauren's eye pillows and I have to tell you, it is amazing. Not just for your eyes! I put mine in the freezer and use it as a wrist wrest while I'm on the computer, to ease my tendinitis pains. Then I put it in the microwave when I need something warm and toasty on my lower back. Stay tuned for more great tutorials as I work to help you get through the holiday season one tut at a time!

3 comments:

goody-goody said...

Thanks for featuring me, Amy! See you tomorrow! :)

bookwormbethie said...

Thank for all these great ideas and tutorials! I hope you don't mind, but I put your link on my blog. Some of these I'm definitely going to try!

bookwormbethie said...

Thank for all these great ideas and tutorials! I hope you don't mind, but I put your link on my blog. Some of these I'm definitely going to try!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!